Llama Manure Brew
Organic fertilizer for your garden
- Fill a bucket with 1/3 llama manure + 2/3 water and cover.
- Leave the brew to stew and dissolve for 2 weeks.
- Dilute the brew to 1 part brew + 9 parts water.
- Apply the diluted brew to your garden plants as an organic fertilizer.
- Remember to keep topping up your brew bucket to maintain a continuous supply.
Adapted from Llama Association Australasia – Llama Lines Summer 2014 edition.
Llama Magellan is such a little bloke that when we started training we needed to borrow an alpaca halter.
Rocky and Helen out and about at Llama Magic.
A male cria – Auriga Llamas Magellan for first time mum Little Rock.
Our beautiful girl Gem stands tall over our other breeding girls. Although tall she is very gentle and curious to watch what humans do.
Two weeks until Little Rocks due date and her tummy is swelling. Llamas carry their crias for about 11 1/2 months. At 11 months Little Rock is nearly there.
Sire: Burnbrook Thuja
Dam: Llama Magic Repunzel