With the spring equinox came the first flannel flowers. Now it truely feels like spring.
Welcome to Auriga Llamas Selene our first cria for spring 2014. A female with long legs like her mother.
Dam: Llama Magic The Gem; Sire: Burnbrook Quantock.
Magellan is growing up and has become interested in girls. It doesn’t matter if they are llama or human. Here Shannon receives a hello kiss.
Llama Manure Brew
Organic fertilizer for your garden
- Fill a bucket with 1/3 llama manure + 2/3 water and cover.
- Leave the brew to stew and dissolve for 2 weeks.
- Dilute the brew to 1 part brew + 9 parts water.
- Apply the diluted brew to your garden plants as an organic fertilizer.
- Remember to keep topping up your brew bucket to maintain a continuous supply.
Adapted from Llama Association Australasia – Llama Lines Summer 2014 edition.
Llama Magellan is such a little bloke that when we started training we needed to borrow an alpaca halter.
Rocky and Helen out and about at Llama Magic.